Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scrapbook.com small toot


I noticed that in a lot of the photos I have of my parents, they are standing around a car. I have very few layouts of my parents, so I decided I wanted to create one using my Dad’s cars as the theme. I first Photoshopped the pictures to remove creases and adjust the color because they were starting to fade. Then I set them aside because I really didn’t have the right papers for creating the layout I had in mind. When I received the Little Yellow Bicycle paper in a kit, I knew that the blue color, which reminded me of that retro 1950’s blue, and the old license plate paper, were just what I’d been looking for! I knew immediately that they would work perfectly with the pictures of my parents. Who knows, maybe even one of his cars was blue!


Check it out here!
http://scrapbooking.com/article/75051

No comments: