Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boys Rule!

I am so honored and thrilled to be the guest designer over at BoysruleScrapbook.com. The kits are super fantastic, but this months kit totally rocks! The paper is Simple Stories Awesome which anyone who has a boy has to have this kit. Plus you get so much, not only did I make this mini album from the kit, but I am making 3 layouts which I will share with you later this month. Please go over and check out the kits and of course the talent! She also has a monthly contest. All you have to do is link up a layout made from the sketches provided. I cannot say enough great things about this site!
I made this mini album for my son to put in his friends school pics he received. On the back which I didn't show is a spot for autographs.
Don't forget to visit Boysrule






No comments: