Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Make a wish


What a crazy March I had. Between planning our Disney vacation (yes we are going Again!)and finally starting to get our house back in order very slowly, after all the construction and remodeling. Of course if you know me, I just can't "re-do" one room, it leads to another and another and then another idea comes to my head, and so on! So what started as painting and adding a closet, ended up with finding fabulous hardward floors in the dining room, 2 closets added, a partial new roof, new carpte and new furniture, tearing down a fake fireplace and some other minor fixes. Hopefully I will get my scrapbook room back in order and get down to some serious scrapbooking. Also my sister got me into geneology, so we've been scouring the web and this weekend we are going grave hunting! Sounds creepy but we really need to document some of this stuff for our kids, or so we think so. Can you believe we traced some of our relatives back to the 1500's!

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this layout. My granddaughter just loves sprinkles, so her other birthday party I let her put tons of sprinkles on her cake. She was thrilled with the whole idea. I used Momenta products along with some machine sewing.
The products I used were:
I have to say I am becoming quite addicted to those Momenta Puffy sticker titles and the borders as well. I love the dimension it gives layouts.

No comments: