Sunday, April 14, 2013

China layout using Quick Quotes April Kit

When I got these fabulous Quick Quotes kits for April, I immediately knew these colors would be great for pictures I took in China at Disney. Here I made this double page layout using materials from two of the kits. I really love the vines that were in the kit, they really add elegance.
For this layout I took the big die cut paper and backed it with the green and maroon paper from the kits, then Icut it down the center. The letter I cut on my Cricut using leftover paper from the kit.
I also used a quote from the 6x6 Dusty Road Paper Pack from Quick Quotes.


The butterflies were trimmed from the velumn pieces included in the Club Q Option A kit.




The flowers I used Quick Quotes Powderpuff Tahiti ink to give a little color. Aren't those brads very elegant. I love the way they look in the center of the flower. The vine can be cut into smaller pieces as I did here.



Products used:
Quick Quotes Club Q April Kit Option A
Quick Quotes Club Q April Kit Option D
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Tahiti Ink
Quick Quotes 6X6 Dusty Road Paper Pad

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes today! If you get a chance stop by my blog to see more Quick Quotes creations!

Donna

No comments: