Monday, April 22, 2013

Quick Quotes Mania

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with two projects I made this week. This first is this layout using the Quick Quotes 6x6 Dusty Road paper pack. The word is triangles are the new trend, and 6x6 pads are so much fun to use for this technique. I found an awesome sketch which I use for the foundation of my layout over at Scrapbook Friends. Just cut lots of triangles in different sizes and place them on your layout. All the paper was from the 6x6 pad except the flower which I made at a Quick Quotes Super Weekend class, you can find about it here! On a side note the class was so much fun, I got so many layouts done in one day! The best part was it taught by Patsy Gant who is just the sweetest person. The pearls and brads were leftover from the Aprils Club Q kit,

Products used
Quick Quotes Summer Breeze 300 
Quick Quotes 6x6 Dusty Road 
Aprils Club Q kit, pearls and brads
Ink



My second project was this cute little fry box from the Quick Quotes Club Q Option B kit. I altered the tags and instead of making a mini album with the tags, I used them to make a gift card holder and a card for a special friend who always is there for me and makes me smile everytime we are together. I think I will throw a small bottle of her favorite lotion in there too!
Products used for this was
Quick Quotes April Club Q kit Option B
Quick Quotes 6x6 Dusty Road Paper Pack
Flowers
Ribbon
Gems

Here is the gift card holder which was so easy to make, using the brad attach two tags and decorate! The Dusty Road 6x6 paper pack made it a snap to decorate.As you can see it swings open to reveal a gift card. Just attach your gift card with a glue dot.

 
Lastly, here is a card that I used two tags and attached them on the side.
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and if you get a chance visit my blog to see more creations using Quick Quotes!
 
Donna
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: