Friday, July 5, 2013

Life is a Journey

Happy fourth, I hope you all get to do something fun today. Today I made this layout of our recent trip to California. We made a stop at Treasure Island Beach and it is beautiful there. Last week Rhonda used the Stowaway line for a winter layout and this week, just to show you how versatile this line is, I am using it for a summer layout. I started out by inking up all the edges with the Quick Quotes Powderpuff Java Ink.


I wanted to show you something I did with this sheet of paper, I liked the quote "Explore New Places" but I new when I put the other sheet of paper on top it would cover it up, so I cut out enough of the tag leaving room to slide the tag over the middle sheet. Then I took another strip of paper and placed it underneath to cover up the cut. As you can see above it worked out great!


Below is a cluster, and I took a velumn quote from the Quick Quote Bundle and placed it on a tag and slipped the tag into a frame. On the back of the tag I have my journaling.

Products used:
K&Co Beach embellishments
Netting from the Dollar Store

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: