Friday, September 20, 2013

Mixing it up with Quick Quotes

Todays project is all about mixing up different lines of paper. This is great if you have pieces from different lines and with Quick Quotes it is so easy to do. My original intent was to do a heritage page with Cracklin Rose and Cherry Truffle, but when I came to Quick Quotes line called Pattern Paper and Be Bold, I completely changed my thinking and went with a school theme layout, and this is what I came up with.
Products used: Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle CT300 Quick Quotes Cracklin Rose CR700 Quick Quotes Pattern Perfect PE 800 Quick Quotes Pattern Perfect PE 400 Quick Quotes Be Bold 400 Quick Quoes Red Hot Mama Powderpuff Ink Brads semi circle lace pattern from Quick Quotes July Kit Heidi Swapp mini alphabet Momenta Alphabet Divine Twine

No comments: