Thursday, October 3, 2013

Always believe

Hi everyone, Donna here today to share with you layout I did with lots of layers using Quick Quotes papers, some embellishments and recycled products! There are two items I repurposed, see if you can spot them out! I will let you know what they are at the bottom of this post.
I also used Quick Quotes Java Powderpuff Ink, my favorite one in the long list of inks from Quick Quotes. 


Products used on this layout: Quick Quotes North Woods 400 Quick Quotes French Quarter 200 Quick Quotes French Quarter 500 Quick Quotes Java Powderpuff Ink Quick Quotes Club Q embellishments from past kits. Misc embellishments Kaiser Kraft brads Flourish with a Bling And my two recycled products are The tag with the star from Converse jeans and Quick Quotes packaging from Garden Bag-O-Chips
Thanks for stopping by!

 Donna

No comments: