Monday, November 4, 2013

It's A Beautiful Life

Hi Everyone! Donna here today to show you a layout using the new Quick Quotes line "Beautiful Life". I had this photo just waiting for the right papers, and when I saw this, I knew the red in the photo would just pop out with these yellow papers. To make it masculine I used lots of metal embellishments and fibers to give it what I call a "mechanical shabby" look. The "faux" chicken wire I cut from Cricut. And of course a really beautiful quote I found in the Quick Quotes Bundles Travel pack.

I made these awesome flowers and they were so easy. The dark gray circle I used white rope. To get it the dark gray color I ran it across the Quick Quotes Powderpuff Midnight Confessions. The burlap flower I cut strips of burlap and twisted them. For both flowers I cut out a circle from a sturdy piece of cardstock, put tacky glue on the circles and starting in the center just went around in a circle until it was filled. Lot of glue was the secret here. The leaves were made from packing material, pretty cool, huh I have a large stash of charms, doodads, watch part, you name it which embellished the page with.

Products used: Quick Quotes It's a Beautiful Life Quick Quotes It's a Beautiful Life Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink Java Quick Quotes Bundles Travel Miscellaneous fibers, embellishments. Momenta Charms and Alphabet 7 Gypsies Brads Oriental Trading brads and gears. Thanks for stopping by! Donna

No comments: