Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quick Quotes Club Q Double Page

Hope everyone is recovering from the holidays! Donna here today to show you a double page layout I made using Decembers Quick Quotes Club Q kit. The layout sketch that is included with the kit is amazing, but I decided to twist things around a little. To start off with I took the two rosettes putting them together to make a larger one. I really like how it added another layer. Also on the back of the fabric flower I tore off the leaves and put them so they stuck out a little more. Also I cut to out two flower shapes and layered them underneath the fabric flowers. Instead of using the fiber I used white lace to hold my two pieces of cardstock together. Inka gold rub is fabulous to cover the Quick Quotes chipboard and especially looks great with the colors in this kit. Be sure to check out the Ultimate kit this month, it has everything you need for your Christmas projects!

Products Used:
Quick Quotes Club Q December kit
Quick Quotes Birthday Bag O' Chips
Queen & Co Marble Rox - Tada
Craft store miniature wreath
Inka Gold Metallic Rub

 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and looking forward to spending 2014 with everyone here at Quick Quotes.

Donna

No comments: