Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014!


Happy New Year! Donna Coughlin here to wish you all the best this year and I am excited to spend it here with Quick Quotes. Our new design team includes some returning members and we added a few new wonderful girls and this year and we will have some exciting challenges and awesome creations just for you in the upcoming year. Today I made this layout to celebrate the new year. One tradition we do every new year is no matter what the weather is, the kids go outside and run around just after midnight, bang pots and pans, and if we are lucky and they have snow they have a snowball fight!
For this layout I used a combination of 3 of my favorite lines from last year by Quick Quotes, Be Bold, Happiness and Pattern Perfect! The title work I cut the words out from my Cricut, and the numbers I used round pieces of chipboard covered with papers from the Be Bold 6x6 pad and placed a black number on top. I thought it would be cool to add the months and I happen to run across an unused calendar I received last year, I tried to make it look like I was tearing of 2012 and revealing 2013 Finally, what is New Years without some bling!

Products Used:

Quick Quotes Be Bold 6X6 Pad
Quick Quotes Pattern Perfect 100
Quick Quotes Pattern Perfect 300
Quick Quotes Pattern Perfect 700
Quick Quotes Happiness 300
Quick Quotes Happiness 400
Chipboard clock Quick Quotes Club Q from December
Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink - Green Tea
Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink - Baja Blue
Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink - Red Hot
Queen & Co bling and other misc bling
Cosmo Cricket black chipboard
calendar

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to  check in frequently for inspiration and play along for some great prizes!

Donna

No comments: