Monday, January 20, 2014

Universal Studios Hollywood, Project Life

Hi Everyone, Here is the some more pages in my Project Life 2013 California Adventure, TOday I have our trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. The first page is us coming into Universal.

Right away we went down the escalator to see the New Transformers 3-d and Jeffrey even got to meet one of the transformers. The boys rode the ride twice.


After going on the Mummy we went on one of my favorites Jurassic Park.


We then went on the awesome Studio Tour.


No visit to Universal would be complete without visiting someone from Shrek!

Ran into the Minons and SpongeBob too!

and those lovable Simpsons!


We ran into Lucy too!

And some pretty scary creatures from the past!


well, Scooby Doo isn't scary. Jeffrey had some great interaction with Beetlejuice, he was great.

Thanks for checking it out, still trying to figure out this Project Life, but I think I am getting the hang of it. Next stop DISNEY!

No comments: