Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Silly & Sweet

Hello everyone,
I received a Silhoutte Cameo for Christmas and I am lovin' it! One of my first projects with it was this layout that I used to cut out all the shapes including the background divider sheet (see photo below) with Quick Quotes paper. If you would like a copy of this cutting file for your Silhoutte please send me an email at dscog@verizon.net and put Free Frame File in the topic, so I don't think it is Spam,  or leave your email in the comment section below. to see how you can get this free from me. It also includes the arrows, the heart arrow, and another border that I did use on this.
 

 
 
After I cut all my pieces I started embellishing the diagonals, using the arrows, lace, and ric rac. The quote from the Quick Quotes Bundles pack was a perfect addition!
 
 
Products Used:
 
Maya Road Flower
Misc flowers
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes!
Donna

No comments: