Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Travel Mini Album

Hi everyone, Donna here today I am excited to share with you a new line from Quick Quotes called Baggage Claim. With thoughts of vacation on my mind, I made a  mini album, which I will share with you next time, but I wanted to show you this cute little suitcase that will hold  the mini album. Isn't this line fabulous! I just love this line but what else is exciting is the new 12 pack of Powderpuff Inks with all new colors, and they match this new line perfectly!

The handle is from an old purse which I cut down to fit this project and used super glue to hold it securely. I found some other embellishments in my stash that I added to the front.

 
 The film strip, ticket and stamp are all from the Baggage Claim chipboard and sticker packs.

 
 My mini album will have lots of pockets so I added some extra places inside the suitcase, like the pocket on the cover to put in tickets, maps, passport, whatever. And there is also a panel underneath. Just pull the ribbon tab up.

 
Under the secret panel, is another place to store papers or a mini log.

 
Inside is a travelogue to put underneath.

 
Place to keep notes or add some more pictures.



Here is a sneak peek of the mini album I will share with you next time!



Products Used on this projects:
Quick Quotes Baggage Claim papers
Quick Quotes Baggage Claim Chipboard
Quick Quotes Baggage Claim Stickers
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks
Misc embellishments
American Crafts Paper for journaling pages
twine
7 Gypsies Travel stamp set
Glimmer mist acrylic pieces


Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes today and be sure to check out the new line here!

No comments: