Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quick Quotes card

My anniversary will be here soon, so I made this card using Quick Quotes papers and Powderpuff inks.Speaking of inks, I am really rough with them for some reason, and today one of favorite colors, the Quick Quotes Powderpuff  inks (Baja Blue) fell out, no way was I going to throw that color away! So I went to work to fix this, see my solution below.

Products Used:
Quick Quotes Summer Breeze 100
Quick Quotes Stowaway 300
Quick Quotes Stowaway 200
Quick Quotes Dusty Road Stickers
Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink, Baja Blue
Doily
Purple Cardstock

Here is how I fixed my Powderpuff ink. First I tried glue dots but the ink pad would not stay. I wonder if a glue gun would work. Anyone try that, would be a lot easier?


I used Xyron extra strong double sided tape.



I also reversed my ink pad, and pressed down with a scrap piece of paper. I tried using it the next day, and the ink pad stayed in great!
 
Thanks for stopping by today

Donna

No comments: