Thursday, May 29, 2014

Quick Quotes and Xyron Blog Hop

Hi everyone,  Quick Quotes and Xyron have teamed up to have this blog hop, hope you all had a great time checking out the design teams creations. I made this layout using Quick Quotes Club Q kit and my favorite adhesives from Xyron.

I had some flowers left over from Club Q but I cut more out. To get this affect I dabbed ink on them first using the Powderpuff Inks, the new Caribbean Blue and Very Berry. Then mist the flowers with water, the causes the inks blend together. Next you crumble up the flowers into a little ball, sounds crazy, but once you open them up it gives them a really neat look. Then just layer more flowers on top, as many or little as you want. Just add a brad or some bling in the middle and your all set.



My four favorite and go to adhesives are 1. The Xyron Mega Runner, which I use all the time on pictures. 2. The Xyron Glue stick is great for paper,  3. I use Xyron tape runner for pictures and ribbon. 4.Finally the new Xyron X sticker maker. Let me tell you about the Xyron X sticker maker shown below. The re-designed shape works wonders. You can now get those little pieces into the sticker maker so much easier, also it seems wider, is this my imagination? But also because of the new design there is less waste after you pull you paper through. Totally lovin' this new design. There is also a bigger sticker maker that I use for large die cuts.

Products used on this layout.
Want to Scrap bling
Misc. embellishments



No comments: