Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello everyone, Donna here today with a layout using May's Club Q from Quick Quotes with the new Serendipity line. I just love this new line from Quick Quotes. I was making this layout and my granddaughter came over.  I hadn't  added the picture yet and she ask me if I was making this layout about Disney's new movie Frozen. I had to laugh because until she mentioned it, I didn't realize you could so totally use this paper for a winter layout!
 


This month's Club Q comes with awesome embellishments like this beautiful flower! I adore this color in flower and wish I definitely want more!


Also included in kit are beautiful swirl pearls and chipboard butterflies that are intricately laser cut. You can use Powderpuff inks and make them any color you like. On mine I used Blue Moon ink and then blotted the Coconut white on top to soften the colors. I also added the gems to larger butterfly which are also included in the kit.
 
 
 
The Calypso die cut chipboard and stickers are perfect to add a extra special meaning to your layouts!
 
Products used:
Other products : Making Memories bling flower, felt ribbon border,October Afternoon mini alphabet, button
 
Thanks for visiting Quotes Quotes today!
 
 
 
 

No comments: