Thursday, September 25, 2014

Road trip!

Hello fellow scrappers, today I would like to share a Road Trip mini album I made using Quick Quotes and Want2scrap products. Right below is the cover, I decided to use black accents and the charms were on my key chain at one, but became to bulky. On this page I used Baggage Claim and Sheer Joy, which will be coming soon to Quick Quotes.

 
The first page of album has the route we took. I took the map from the internet and colored in the roads we took. With Want2Scrap Rhinestones - Turquoise I marked our starting and stopping points. I also used a chipboard piece from the Be Bold collection.
 
 
This was the Bed and Breakfast we stayed it, again using the Rhinestones and this time I used Sheer Joy Diecut chipboard.
 
 
This page was very simple, just added one of my favorite pictures and some Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Border - Mardi Gras 
 
This page I made a pocket to hold various other pictures and added some chipboard and paper tags.
 
 
Using Sheer Joy paper and I made a sun beaming out with the Want2scrap Amber Rhinestones . Also I wanted to mention that every page with inked with Baja Blue Powderpuff Ink from Quick Quotes. This ink has such a gorgeous turquoise, I love it!
 
 
Here again, I used the Sheer Joy paper along with chipboard to create this page of some pretty views we had on a morning walk along the beach.
 
 
Of course every vacation is about good dining, and this vacation was no exception.
 
 
The final page I made another pocket to hold receipts and misc. ephemera we collected along the way. I used a piece of vellum to create the pocket, glued and inked along the edges, added some bling and some Quick Quotes quotes. Easy peasy!
 
 
Products Used:
Coming Soon - Dream Big
Coming Soon - Sheer Joy
 
Thank you for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more inspiration.
 

No comments: