Monday, October 6, 2014

Serpendity and Quick Quotes

 
Hi Donna Coughlin here today and I would like to share with you a layout using Quick Quotes Serpendity line with a bit of Summer Breeze thrown in. I LOVE the colors in this line, and could be used for almost any type of layout. Today I used it to make this beach layout. I made made own flowers using the Silouette cutting machine. Wow I never knew how easy it was to make these accordion flowers. I love making my own flowers because I can individualize the size and colors I want to coordinate with the layout I am making.

Here is a close-up of the flowers I made using Quick Quotes paper. In the cluster I added some seashells and fibers.




Products Used:
Quick Quotes Serpendity 100
Quick Quotes Serpendity 200
Quick Quotes Serpendity 300
Quick Quotes Serpendity 400
Quick Quotes Summer Breeze 400
Quick Quotes Calypso 500
Quick Quotes Stowaway Chipboard Die Cut
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink Blue Moon


 
Other:
Seashells
fibers
brad
K&Co die cuts

No comments: