Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Products from Quick Quotes.

Hi all, are you all ready for Thanksgiving holiday?  I cannot believe how fast this month is going. Today I did a layout using Quick Quotes new line called Antique Garden. To top it off Quick Quotes also has new antique metal flowers, that are just gorgeous and go perfectly with the Antique Garden line. I love how these papers have a Victorian or heritage feel to them.

 
The great thing about these  Quick Quotes chipboard frames is that so many of the phrases from the Quick Quotes sheets that are numbered 500 and 600 fit perfectly inside the chipboard. This chipboard I decided to cover with paper from the Antique Garden line.
 
 
Here a close up of the two of the flowers, This one was my favorite, I added some gems to the center and to the middle pieces to bling it up
 
 
This one I added bling to the center of course, but I think next time I am going to try to add some alcohol inks to them, wouldn't that look awesome?
 
 
 
Products Used:
Quick Quotes Antique Garden 100
 Quick Quotes Just Because Phrase Strip 600
Other products
Gems, misc metal pieces, button, lace

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and have a great day and a wonderful holiday, and remember we all have something to be thankful for!
 
 

No comments: