Monday, December 1, 2014

Family

Hi everyone, Donna Coughlin here with a layout I did using Quick Quotes new line Antique Garden. For the layout I used one of Quick Quotes vellum Quotes called "Family", it has such a beautiful saying and was so approriate for this picture of my daughter and her family. I also used Quick Quotes chipboard to help secure the vellum to the page. Around the edges of the paper I used gesso and template that reminded me rocks then inked them with gray and a dash of yellow here and there. I then spritzed a little bit of water on them to blend them a bit.  I also cut two doilies to frame the picture.

Here I cut different two flowers from the Antique Garden 200 and layered them to give the layout some dimension. Adding pearls to the center was just what the flowers needed.



Antique Garden 400
Family Vellum Strip
Garden - Bag o' Chips
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Other products: Want2scrap pearls 
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes!

Donna

No comments: