Thursday, March 26, 2015

Inspiration Station First Post

Hi, Donna Coughlin here with my first project done for The Inspiration Station design team! Today I am using the new MME line called Hello World. The papers are great as is all of MME's products but there is a whole line of awesome embellishments. I especially love the wood veneers and the chipboard.

 
I cut my hearts out from a sheet of the paper from the line, and inked the edges. Also on the sticky not (under the chipboard compass) I added a sticker and the rub on arrow. On the airplane I dabbed some Ranger ink just to add a little color. (see my Youtube below) Compare to the wood heart and you can see the slight can it makes.
 

Again the hearts were all cut on my Silhouette Cameo . Under each heart I added a piece of  Best Creation foam tape to give some dimension to the hearts.

 
Here is the complete line of Hello World that is available at The Inspiration Station.
 
 
 
Products Used on this layout.
MME Hello World paper, rub-on's, stickers, wood veneer, flair buttons, sticky notes
Ranger Distress Paint - Bundled Sage
Best Creation - Foam Tape
White and Rose Cardstock
ink
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

No comments: