Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sisters

 
Hi everyone, Donna here with a layout I did using Quick Quotes new line Catalina Island. This line is so pretty the colors are so bright and summer like. Of course the coordinating stickers are perfect touches for any layout. I used the frames as a background instead of using them as frame. Also the chipboard made a quick and easy title!
 

I used the stickers and some twine to make a quick and easy (and cute) banner. Quick tip, instead of trying to create the bows at each end of the twine, make two separate bows and then just glue them to the ends of the twine. I used Quick Quotes Powderpuff inks around the frame. In this case I used the new color Sky Blue!


On a lace doily I added the sister velumn from the Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Velumn box set. I used a couple of brads to hold down the velumn and also to match the ones I added to the frame.

 
Products used:
Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Velumn box set - Family
 
Other products, Lace doily, brads, twine, Teresa Collins Butterfly, Recollections wood camera.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: