Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mini vacation, mini album

Hello everyone, Donna here today to show you a mini album I made using Quick Quotes Club Q for April. I think this is one of my favorite lines from Quick Quotes, the colors are so pretty. The kit comes with tons of paper flowers that you can mix and match! This mini album is about a mini trip to Atlantic City a few years ago.  I started off by randomnly mixing and matching pieces from the kit to make the pages. The flowers are great because there are so many you can really get a good variety.

 
On this page I used the sticker banner and used the metallic blue trim that was included in the kit to go across the top of the border, but I cut in into 3 smaller pieces so I could curve it.
 
 
Our "selfie"  Instead of putting the center circle exactly in the center, I pulled it down more thus leaving me more room to add the stickers around the curve.
 
 
We stayed in a bed and breakfast and this was the view outside our room, so quaint! On the inner ring I did some journaling.
 
 
Now I want to share with you the little journal log I made. I used the 4 square pieces included in the kit and used a brad (also included) but I also added a pearl embellishment on top to cover up the look of the brad. I attached the whole thing to one of the pages in my album.
 
 
As you can see inside my journal log I added some extra pictures but also wrote about our time, what we did, where we ate, etc. This was a great way to add another album inside a mini album.
 
 
Products Used
Other: Starfish metal piece on cover, MM mini alphabets
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin
 

No comments: