Monday, June 22, 2015

Adventure it's out there!

 Hi, Donna here with a layout I did using Quick Quotes Club Q Ultimate Combo kit. I just added some bling and I was able to create this cute layout of my granddaughter swinging on a rope. She is so adventureous and is such a tomboy, but at the same time can be very girly!
Not every scrapbook page has to be square, try cutting different shapes, circles are fun as well! I cut the large shape from a sheet of Gypsy Rose and the large corner pieces I used a Quikutz die.


Look at everything you get in this kit!


Here is a close-up of of the corner. The chipboard pieces are so much fun and are also included in the kit!


Products Used:
Other products; Want2 Scrap bling

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out Club Q!
 Thanks
Donna Coughlin

No comments: