Friday, June 12, 2015

Disney layout

Hi, Donna here today with a Disney layout I did using products you can find at Inspiration Station!
Deb carries lots of products you can use for all your Disney layouts. I don't know about you, but when I scrap Disney, I use lots of white and black cardstock which you can buy in bulk at Inspiration Station. They carry American Craft cardstock in packs of 50, which is great because you save money and it is a good heavyweight cardstock!

For my layout I cut out 9 Mickey heads from the Silhouette Cameo on white cardstock and then hand stitched a border around it. Placing that on top of a sheet of black Cardstock and then laid it on the Patterned paper which is from Moxxie.

Then the fun part begins! I took a couple of the Queen & Co Woodie pieces and Simple Stories and Queen & Co embellishments and placed them around the layout. I just love how this turned out.

 
Here is a close-up of the title from Queen & Co, how perfect and  simple is that? If you look carefully I also took a black fine tip Sharpie and placed dots around each of the Mickey heads.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit Inspiration Station for all your scrapping and creative needs!
 
Donna Coughlin

No comments: