Thursday, June 11, 2015

June Club Q

Hi, today I would like to show you a layout I created with the new Club Q from Quick Quotes.
Look at all you get in the Ultimate kit!

 
Here is a layout I created using items from each of the kits. The laser cut chipboard and papers are fabulous! I especially loved the round globe with the saying What a Wonderful World which I covered with the delicous Creamy Cocoa and White Coconut Powderpuff Ink.
 

 

Here is the chipboard luggage included with the kit. I inked it with the New Powderpuff ink called Creamy Cocoa and then with the scraps of the Gypsy Road 100 I cut from the postage stamp side little words and pictures and used ModPodge to adhere them. For the smaller piece of luggage I used the brads from the kit and wrapped two pieces of twine around them.


For the luggage tag I used the another scrap to cover it and then added a chipboard piece to it and inked the edges with Midnight Confessions ink.

 
Products Used
Other products: twine and Modpodge

Thanks for visiting today, and be sure to check out this month's Club Q!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: