Monday, September 7, 2015

Club Scrab and Sketchabilities

Today I would like to share with you a layout I did using Club Scrap Transformation kit for September and a sketch challenge by Karan Gerber on Sketchablities website.

Here is the closeup of the flower cluster. I added a wood button from Club Scrap and the metal embellishments from the kit. The ribbon is gorgeous from the fiber add on.


 To make the paint drips I took an eye dropper and some Radiant rain and just ran in down the paper, then took a paper towel and dabbed it, because I didn't want it real dark. I also took a paint brush and skimmed the edges of the whole layout.

 
Here is the sketch, very cool!

Products used:
 
Petaloo flowers
Queen and Co bling
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Donna Coughlin

5 comments:

Nadyunya olenadole said...

Funtastik color!!!! i like blue to))))) thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Love this page! Great interpretation of the sketch.

Anne Marie said...

Love your layout! Beautiful!

Capescrapper said...

Stunning!! Absolutely love the drips!!

Lisa D said...

I. Love. The. Drips!