Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back to School

Hello, Donna here with a Back to School with Quick Quotes layout. This layout was done by using a mix of Quick Quotes from my stash. The Pattern Perfect is great for school layouts, but I had used up most of my paper from that line. So I went through all my scraps mixing and matching to Pattern Perfect line and came up with this layout. I decided to back the stars with black cardstock to help make them pop. The pencil and chipboard frame and stars shapes I cut out with the Silhouette Cameo.

 
I am quite an embellishment addict, so once again I went through my boxes of ephemera and started adding little bits and pieces. I found a chipboard school bus and used the New Quick Quotes Buttercup Powderpuff ink to color it.

 
Products Used:
Other Products, Carta Bella brad, black cardstock, Basic Gray chipboard bus, other misc ephemera. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: