Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Quick Quotes new line Farmhouse

Hi, Donna here to introduce to you the new line from Quick Quotes called Farmhouse. This line is absolutely stunning! The pastel colors are perfect for just about any kind of layout. I hope you like the line as much as I did working with it!
.
 
 

 
 
For the woodgrain paper I wanted to add some color to match the paper. How I did this was so easy, just take some Powderpuff Ink and dab it onto a craft mat. Press hard to get pretty much ink on the mat. Then just spritz it with water two or three times and take a paint brush to add it to the paper. As you can see I did randomly and didn't worry about getting it perfect.
 
 
For fun I added a simple triangle banner to the bottom and decorated it with wood embellishments.
 
 
Quick Quotes Products Used:
NEW Farmhouse 100
NEW Farmhouse 101
NEW Farmhouse 102
Other products: Twine, wood embellishments, American Craft Thickers.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin
 

No comments: