Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cherry on top Challenge, using Club Scrap

Hi today I wanted to do something totally out of the box with the Club Scrap October Big Top  kit. When I was looking through the kit I found the red, white and blue paper and I thought to myself this would be so great for the parade from 4th of July. So just by adding a few wood embellishments and adding red white and blue elements to them I made it work!



Then I found this awesome challenge from Cherry on Top and it made it even easier. This is my first time doing a challenge from them and I chose the Take your Pick Challenge.  I don't know why but I have been totally into sketches lately, and for the next Club Scrap challenge I created a sketch to do with the challenge, be sure to come back later this month for that. Here is the sketch:


 Here is the layout I created.



I colored the little wood stars and added the on the wood banners to make it more festive. I found a number 4 wood bingo chip, and some bakers twine around the layout. I also adhered some wood stars with some red embroidery floss.




 
Products Used:
Little Yellow Bicycle wood banner
Cosmo Cricket wood stars
Bakers Twine
Kaiser wood piece
MME 4th of July Die Cut
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna Coughlin

 

 


1 comment:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Very nice! The parade photos are perfect on this collection. TFS!