Thursday, October 15, 2015

Forty Nine Shades of Grey with Quick Quotes

Hi Donna here today with a new line from Quick Quotes called "49 Shades of Grey". This line is so gorgeous. Here is a sample of the beautiful patterns from this line!




I thought it would be perfect to scrap this wedding picture of my in-laws, they have been married for 57 years, isn't that awesome?


One of my favorite things to do in scrapbooking, is going through my stash of embellishments and metal pieces to add to cluster in my layouts, I found so many bits and pieces to add.

 
Products Used
Other products:American Craft Foam thickers, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Andirondack mixatives -gold, lace ribbon, Recollection flowers, assorted metal pieces.

Be sure to check out all the new lines at Quick Quotes, and thank you for stopping by.
Donna Coughlin
 

No comments: