Friday, November 13, 2015

Let it Snow

Hi Donna here today and I would like to introduce to you this months Club Q kit from Quick Quotes.

 


 

 

This kit is fantastic, all it makes me want to dive in and do tons of winter layouts! You can use the instructions from the kit, but I like to take the kit all apart and go from there. That is what is so great with this kits, if your not feeling blocked creatively but want to scrap you can still do that with the instructions provides, but if your feeling adventurous go ahead and do your own thing.

 
I don't know about you, but when I see an evergreen tree, I just want to decorate it! I used  a string of pearls from the kit and the fiber from the kit. 
 
 
Another idea to make it more winter like, is to add a little bit of glitter to the snowflakes and title. I used ultra fine glitter and how I did this was by spreading a little bit of tacky over the chipboard and snowflakes and then sprinkle the glitter of them. Press down gently and shake the excess off. Be sure to do this in a tray or something that you scoop up the excess and reuse it. I also used the pearls from the kit and the pearl brads to dress up my snowflakes.
 
 
Other Products: Ultra Fine glitter
 
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out this months Club Q!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: