Sunday, November 15, 2015

Club Scrap Moroccan Spice kit

Hello, today I would like to share with you a layout I did using Club Scrap's new kit Moroccan Spice. I love the rich colors in the kit this month and all the awesome embellishments! I love all the journaling cards and quotes also included in the kit.

 
 Here's the layout.

I took one of the cards and cut out the design and on top of that I added one of the beautiful embellishments from the kit. When I first laid it on top it was a little bit too dark, so I took some Gold Alcohol ink and dabbed it on the metal. (FYI -The purple color is off a little in this picture as it more a deeper purple like the picture above)


Here is a cluster of flowers on top of the awesome ribbon that is included in the kit, I bent the ribbon so that it looks like a banner. The big flower was actually I got from a local craft store (really cheap, like .29 cents) that was a hair ribbon, I just cut off the back and made a great flower for this layout. The rest of the flowers are by Petaloo. I also used the template in the kit (a little hard to see though) at the bottom and used Perfect Pearls to add more gold color below the ribbon.
 

 
For the title I took Grungeboard, and using a mixture of Carmel, Eggplant and Gold Alcohol inks I was able to achieve this look. I also ran some gold ink around the edges of the brown circle.
 
 
Products Used:
Petaloo flowers
Misc flower
Tim Holtz Grungeboard
Adironack Alcohol inks
Perfect Pearls
 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the new Club Scrap kit, Moroccan Spice!

Donna

 

No comments: