Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful

Hello everyone, Donna here today to share with you another layout I did using Quick Quotes Club Q for November.
 
 
 
Since the Thanksgiving holiday season is here it is a great time to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful, and one of the many things I am thankful for is family, especially my grandchildren. They are a constant reminder that I am so lucky for what I have! 

This months kit includes some really nice quotes made from chipboard. I used the Thankful for this life and blotted it with Java Powderpuff ink. The kit also included the pearl brads, canvas, buttons and die cut leaves, plus so much more.

 
Here is a closeup of the flower cluster. I like to mix textures, here I used die cut leaves, flowers, bling, canvas and off to the right some kind of fall foliage that fell off my autumn wreath. I have to admit I am a scrapbook hoarder and anything I think I can use later, I save!
 
 
Products Used:
Other Products, Petaloo and other flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: