Friday, November 20, 2015

Club Scrap and Scrapbook.com challenge

Hi everyone today I made a layout using the new Club Scrap Moroccan Spice kit for November and a Scrapbook.com challenge. The challenge was to create a layout using orange, black, purple and green. The colors in the kit worked perfectly! The photo is of my granddaughters who are so close, it's so nice to see how much they love each other!


 

 

 
 
I made three cluster of using bling from the kit and some purple and gold gems.


The next two clusters I cut the shape from a sheet of patterned paper in the kit.


 
When I saw this quote in the kit I knew I had to incorporate into the layout of my granddaughters.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and check out the kit from Club Scrap.
 
Products used:
Want 2 Scrap bling
Amercian Craft Thickers

Thanks
Donna

No comments: