Monday, December 7, 2015

Club Scrap and Scrapbook.com challenge

Hi everyone, Donna here to introduce to you Club Scrap's new kit called Navigation. I was so excited with this kit, as there are so many possibilities.

 
My first thought was my children doing something adventurous that my kids were doing, so here is my son and nephew on vacation taking their first try at kayaking.The challenge from Scrapbook.com was to create a travel layout, and this kit sure made it easy.
 
 
 
 
I made the banner by cutting out different banner shapes and placing the button alphabet I had it my stash on the banner. Then using the fiber and eyelets in the kit I strung it across my layout. I also love the quote that was in kit! That is one fabulous thing about the kits at Club Scrap, they have some awesome quotes that go with the papers!
 
 
My next layout is going to be pirates theme, you have to check out all the cool embellishments included in this kit,  which I am going to use for the blog hop! So dig out all your pirates, travel or adventure photos and start scrapping with Club Scrap!
 
  Products Used:
Club Scrap kit - Navigation - paper, fibers, eyelets
Alphabets buttons and tiny alphabets
buttons
 
Thanks
Donna Coughlin
 
 

No comments: