Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tom Sawyers Island

Hi, today I did a layout with Club Scrap Navigation kit for December. This is fabulous for this layout on Tom Sawyers Island which we visited for the first time last time. It was on my bucket list for years and as many times we went to Disney I cannot believe we never made it over there until this visit.

I took a plain piece of green cardstock from the kit and distressed it with stencils, mist and paint splatters. All the other pieces I used a distresser and roughed up the edges. I continued to add lots of misc. embellishments and fabrics. On the right hand side down the strip of paper I placed eyelets and ran ribbon through the holes.
 



I took the metal embellishment added the compass paper and used Glossy Accents to add the glass dome (all in the kit) and used it as a centerpiece to the flower.

 
Here is everything you get in this awesome kit!
 
 
Products Used.
Club Scrap Navigation kit - paper, eyelets, dome, metal embellishment, ribbon
Flowers
Misc epherma
fabric pieces
brads
brown paint
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

Love the embellishments! Great layout Donna.