Thursday, April 7, 2016

Club Scrap and My Creative Sketches

Hi, I found this adorable sketch at My Creative Sketches and I thought it would be perfect with this months Club Scrap Kit Dahlia!
 

 
And here is the beautiful kit from Club Scrap, doesn't it just scream springtime?
The colors are so vibrant and the papers just gorgeous!
 
 
Here is my layout. I turned the sketch sideways, only because I wanted to the quote that was in the kit. I used washi tape two ways here, I added it as the middle strip under the photo and at the top and bottom of the layout. I tore a little line of the tape off to give it a different look. Oh by the way, this washi tape is super cool, it would also go great with last months kit from Club Scrap Paris Flea Market!
 
 
I used black cardstock to help bring out the colorful papers. 

 
Be sure to check out the challenge at My Creative Sketches and definitely check out the beautiful new kit at Club Scrap!
Products Used:
Flower from Michaels
Jenni Bowlin Butterfly

Thanks for looking!
Donna Coughlin

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Oh, this is so cute!!! Lovely page!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Shizuka said...

Lovely!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!