Saturday, April 9, 2016

Club Scrap Paris Flea Market

Hi Donna here today with a double page layout. We recently went to Disney and while I wouldn't usually do two layouts of the same country I just couldn't stop using the Club Scrap Paris Flea Market kit. I just adore this kit, can you tell? LOL Here is the layout!




 The pink paper that is included is so satin like it so smooth and shiny. But what I did was spritzed it with water and sprayed it with color wash and distressed the edges.


I love the Paris Flea Market Lite Mini Portrait Frames that are also in the kit, I used the white one and added a metal embellishment in the center. Unfortanetly  I dropped it and stepped on it and cracked the right side. But no worries, I wasn't going to throw this gorgeous frame away! No way, I just wrapped a piece of ribbon around it to hide the crack! No one will ever know except you and me!


I cut the large Eiffel Tower from one of the patterned paper and used foam squares to lift it up and give it dimension on  my layout. As luck would have it Michaels store had all the Paris embellishments on sale like for fifty cents a pack. I got flowers, magnets, (which I took of the magnet and used it as an embellishment on this page) metal pieces and alphabets.


Here is the kit - beautiful !
 Products Used:
beads
pearls
Michaels store Paris embellishments

Thanks for stopping by!
Donna

No comments: