Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Club Scrap Boardwalk and My Creative Sketches Challenge

Hello Today I would like to share with you a double page layout I did for the challenge over at http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.com/. Here is the sketch creative by Liz Chidcester



And here is my layout~ I used the Club Scrap Boardwalk kit which is just sooo adorable! I love the old fashion feel to this kit. The cutouts are so much fun as well.


The first page the two cutouts (the one with the bathing suits on, and the other with the umbrella) actually open up to reveal journaling and more pics. I will show you more of further down in the post. The flip flop are foam which I was about to throw out when I was going through my stash this year, but for some reason kept them. Glad I did.



Again the lobster card opens as well to reveal journaling and a picture.


I simply glued two pieces together after I scored the front to help open the card up. Great way to add some extra pics. This page has one of the Club Scrap Oval stickers that are adorable as well!




To make a pull tab for these cards I took a the fabulous engraved shell wood buttons from the kit and ran some twine through and knotted it on the back. To make I put  a pencil in the loop of the twine to hold it in place while I tied the back, this way all my pulls were consistent.

 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Club Scrap and my Creative Sketches.
 
Products Used
Foam flip flops
Other sticker?

Thanks
Donna

 

No comments: