Friday, September 9, 2016

Club Scrap Technique Challenge

Hello today I hosting the challenge over at Club Scrap! My challenge was a sketch challenge and what I did was made a card sketch and then converted it over to a layout sketch. So without further ado here is the card sketch and my take on the card using the Club Scrap Boardwalk kit. 
 
 
 
Here is the the same sketch but with some revisions.
 
 
I used the Club Scrap Office Space kit for this layout. I started out using the stencil on a cream sheet of paper and randomly inked the words all over with different color inks.
The chipboard are MME and Cosmo Cricket, and from Club Scrap I journaled using the Office Space Lite Metallic Jade Pen, which by the way is really awesome. I love the color and it writes so smooth!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to do the challenge at Club Scrap!
 
Donna Coughlin

No comments: