Friday, April 7, 2017

Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Kit and Paper Issues

Hello all my scrappy friends. Today I would like to share with you a layout I did using the Paper Issue challenge and my brand new BEAUTIFUL Club Scrap Cherry Blossom kit. This kit is so gorgeous and has so many awesome items in it! Check it out! I was so excited to get my hands on this kit, I stayed up all night using it!



Here is my layout of my son and I on a trip to Disney. How perfect is this kit for Epcot's China?

 

Here is a close up of the coins in kit very detailed and again perfect!


These gorgeous Cherry Blossom Flower sequins are fabulous, love the iridescent on them.  I wish I had hundreds of them! I found a silhouette of a tree branch on line and created this using the Cameo.


 This flower I made is from foam, of all things. Over in Europe they have this foam called Foamiran. I cannot find it in the US, but I have been watching tons of videos of these people making flowers from Foamiran and they are unbelievable. They speak another language so I have no idea what they are saying! LOL I think that Foamarin must be thinner than the foam we have here. I found a place in England that ships it to the United States so one day I am going to have to break down and order some pieces. Anyway, the foam I used worked but it was hard to work with because of thickness, I do like how it turned out. I added one of the fan charms next to the flower .


 Last, the challenge was to Scrapbook Cassie's layout from Paper Issues!
Be sure to check out their challenges they have tons of them monthly!

 
Thanks for stopping by
Donna

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous. Did you follow a tutorial to create the flower Donna?