Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stuck Sketches challenge

Hello today I made this layout using the Stuck Sketches sketch for April.

I have to say I kind of messed up the sketch. When I tore my paper I realized afterwards that I tore the top inside of the side, so I did a 90 degree turn on the sketch.

This layout is of my son playing football last fall. The large football with the ribbons attached and the large paint splattered W were items that the cheerleaders made and put on the boys lockers before the game. My son brought them home afterwards and I kept them thinking that someday I would use them in my scrapbooking, and that day came!

 
Here is the sketch. Be sure to stop by Stuck Sketches and do the challenge!
 

 
Thanks
Donna

3 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

What a fabulous themed page Donna! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

ÅsaJ said...

Great take on the sketch! A FAB sporty page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Sandra Brimelow said...

Great idea to flip the sketch, and a fabulous masculine sports layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!