Thursday, August 19, 2021

Heart Melt

My granddaughter LOVES to snuggle with her siblings, and they love it!

 


I did this challenge for Last Memories Challenge which was LM #561 - Team A - Uno! - Use one photo on your layout 

 Also for Scrap with Stacy's blog and that challenge was a tic tac toe challenge- I used the bottom row - One photo, stickers, and an arrow
And for Rochelle Spears Blog sketch challenge.
I love all of these blogs so be sure to click on the links and take a visit. Always great challenges! Thanks for stopping by Donna

2 comments:

Deanna said...

aawww...how sweet this is! I love that pretty floral paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable photo and great paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!