Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cracklin Rose

Hello everyone, can you believe it is almost April? I am so ready for the sunny day!
Today I made this heritage page using the great new line from Quick Quotes called Cracklin Rose.
I also used the Kiwi Lane mini Paisley Place Templates to create the wavy border. These templates are so much fun to work with.

I love the Quick Quotes Powderpuff Inks and there are new colors in the store! On this layout I used the new Java ink distressing all the edges. Using a clock template I used the ink in the upper left hand corner, it's a lot easier than digging out paint, no mess and it looks great too! A distresser worked great with Velumn, just be careful not to rub too hard or it will rip, and the Powderpuff inks are perfect to give those edges the distress look you want.  Quick Quotes Family Bundles have lots of different quotes to use on your hertiage layouts.
On this layout I used:
Cracklin' Rose 100
Cracklin' Rose 200
Cracklin' Rose 300
Cracklin' Rose 6X6 Paper Pad
Quick Quotes Family Bundle
Cracklin' Rose Sticker Embellishments
Quick Quotes Powderpuff inks NEW Java and Marachino Cherry
Kiwi Land mini Paisley Place Templates
Vintage lace
chipboard
Momenta metal embellishment
Other Metal flowers

No comments: