Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Donna here to share a post of two people I love, my daughter and granddaughter. Today I used Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle paper to create this layout. I cut out two hearts and place on of them upside, and found a lacy heart doily in my stash which I knew I had to use. Doilies are being used a lot on layouts and cards, what is your opinion of them? I personally love them and the great thing is there are so many designs to cut out on your die cutting machine. The iron gate near the bottom is also from Quick Quotes, did you know they had chipboard shapes?  Check it out here! I took mine and just inked it up with the Powderpuff Inks from Quick Quotes.



Here is a closeup of the title. I wanted to share you with you a little tip I like to use, and it is so simple, but effective. On this title I used 6 different fonts that I downloaded free from the internet. Even with  chipboard and sticker alphabets I mix colors and types. The fonts I used here in order are, Marquette, Raavi, Bernand MT Condensed, Showcard Gothic, Marketing Script, and Jan Brady.
How do pick the font?
Products used:
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle 100
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle 200
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle 300
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink - Midnight Confession
Quick Quotes Garden Bag O Chips
Quick Quotes flowers, quote and brad from past CLUB Q kits.
Lace doily
cardstock
Want to Scrap bling
Making Memories Key
Hope you all have a great and Happy Valentines Day, and be sure to check out the Quick Quotes Store!

Thanks
Donna

No comments: