Monday, April 28, 2014

You are my sunshine

Hi there, Donna Coughlin back today with a layout using the NEW lines from Quick Quotes. I love the colors, this line reminds me so much of summer, isn't it fabulous? When I first started scrapping most paper was single sided, now it is rare to find a sheet that is one sided, unless it is some sort of speciality paper. Anyway, I love Quick Quotes papers because both sides are fabulous, I always have a hard time picking which side to use. So one way to use both sides is by blocking, and what I mean by that is simply cutting squares of different paper and arranging them, typical in a square, although I have seen other patterns. It's a great way to make your own unique layout and use up both sides of those beautiful papers you buy!

 
Products Used:
 
Other products used, brad, Studio Calico Wood Veneers
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes
 
Donna
 

No comments: