Sunday, July 27, 2014

 
Hi Donna for Quick Quotes here today to share with you a layout a did using the NEW Quick Quotes Line Dream Big. This line is just awesome and can be used in so many different types of layouts and projects. Today I did this layout of my 14 year old son, at this age it is kind of hard to find the right baby because he not a little boy but not quite a man. This paper worked out great! I also wanted to make it a little "industrial" looking so I added some metal objects and we redid the screening in one of windows recently and had some strips left over, so I used that as a top and bottom border and also rolled some up to make a "manly" looking flower. Using the Quick Quotes Powderpuff Coal Miner ink around the borders of the paper gives some great highlights to those papers and makes them stand out.
 


I found all types  items in my stash, gears, pins, cogs, Erector Set piece, a domino, heart, arrow and some tags and Bingo cards. So go crazy, mix and match items to make a
fun border, and get rid of some your stash! It will give you a good excuse and go out and buy some more Quick Quote items!

 
Products Used:
*NEW* Quick Quotes Dream Big
*NEW* Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Strips
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink - Coal Miner
Teresa Collins Memorabilia
Misc embellishments from stash
Title - Me and My Big Ideas
screening
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes Donna Coughlin

No comments: