Friday, August 1, 2014

Sisters

Hi everyone, Donna here for Quick Quotes, and this week is designers choice. My choice for one of my favorite lines from Quick Quotes is the bright and fun line called Be Bold. I love, love, love the colorful papers in this line, and it is especially good for beach layouts. I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could use it for something other than beach pictures and this is what I came up.



 
Designer Tip: I want to share with you a few ways to attach the Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Quotes velumn to your layout. The simpliest way is to just staple it! However, I learned at a cool tip at a Quick Quotes workshop last year, and that is what I did here. I took a journaling tag ( or any sheet of paper would do), and folded it over the one side, and attached a piece of scotch tape on the back to hold. Normally I would do two sides like that, but on this one a took a gem and with a little drop of glue attached it to the velumn and the tag.

Also I wanted to show you how awesome and quick the Powderpuff inks color wood pieces. See that green wood flower, I just dabbed some Green With Envy Powderpuff Ink onto the wood and it matches the layout perfectly.


. Products Used:
Quick Quotes Be Bold Chipboard
Flower brad
red bling
wood flower
I hope you liked my layout and don't forget to come back everyday and check out what the other designers have in store for you! Donna Coughlin  

No comments: